10 Qualities Your Child Should Look For In A Friend
At GB Dana Point, we are a family and we have a great community of families and individuals. Friendship is such an essential part of your child’s childhood. Friendship along with parenting, shape your child’s character. On an article on all pro dad, they go through 10 things your child should look for in a friend.
1. Common Values– Having common values, makes them grow together towards the same goal.
2. Character- Having good character builds your child’s integrity if they are surrounded by others that portray good character.
3. Courage– Having the courage to do what is right vs wrong is key.
4. Kindness- Is your child kind to not only your child but to others as well?
5. Reliability– Can your child rely on their friend. Having reliable friends builds trust in their friendship.
6. Parity- Your child and their friend should have an equal friendship.
7. Loyalty– Having a friend that you can count on is beneficial.
8. Honesty– Does your child’s friend lie? Having an honest friend only builds friendships.
9. Generosity– Does your child’s friend look out for your child’s happiness as well as others around?
10. Humility– Is your child’s friend humble and admit when they are wrong?
At Gracie Barra Dana Point, we grow friendships. This is one of the greatest benefits of joining our family.
To read the full article click (http://www.allprodad.com/top10/parenting/10-things-your-kids-should-look-for-in-a-friend/)