I am sure many of us are guilty of having moments like Beavers Dad did in the clip below, where we get upset after something our child has done. Although sometimes we may not react in the most loving way, there are definitely ways we can discipline them in a loving way. A lot of times we will just be so upset that we don’t discipline our child in a loving way at all. On all pro dad, we found an article on Ways to Discipline Your Child. This article goes through each point:
- The Do Over
- Zip it- Loose the privilege to talk for a certain period of time.
- Let Them Win- Sometimes not all battles are worth fighting.
- TAKE A BREATHER
- Use your mind, not your hands
- Don’t say I told you so when you are right.
- The Take Away- Take away their prized procession for a time period (cell phone, toy.. etc)
To read more on these topics, you can click http://www.allprodad.com/top10/parenting/10-ways-to-discipline-your-child/