Top Five Reasonably Priced Healthy Places To Eat In Dana Point
Having Gracie Barra in Dana Point is a bonus. Not only is the location beautiful but there are great healthy and reasonably priced places to eat. Along with practicing Jiu-Jitsu we must maintain a healthy diet as well. Along with wanting to eat healthy food after a good work out you want to have a reasonably priced meal. Here are the Top 5 healthy reasonably priced places to eat in Dana Point.
1. Nektar- Nektar is one of the best places to grab a smoothie or an acai bowl. Compared to most places that sell acai bowls especially, this tends to be a dollar cheaper than other places in Southern California. This is one of the best places to get an acai bowl.
2. Gen Kai– Do you love sushi? Fish is a great lean protein. Gen Kai offers the best sushi around! They have a great happy hour where you can get a bento box of sushi for $10. Even better, there is a lunch special which is the same amount of food for the happy hour but a dollar cheaper. Gen Kai is the best sushi in Dana Point.
3. Tutors and Spunky’s– Tutor and Spunky’s is our neighbor at GB Dana Point. In the same plaza as GB Dana Point, Tutor and Spunky’s offer great sandwiches!
4. What A Dish– What a dish is a hidden gem in the Dana Point Harbor. Although What A Dish is well-known for their cake and catering, little do people know they have the best brunch and lunch around town. Along with their great salads, they have awesome omelette and egg dishes. If you feel like splurging, their buckwheat pancakes are great! You must try this place, you won’t regret it!
5. Coffee Importers– Coffee Importers is located in the Dana Point Harbor. Along with the great view, Coffee Importers offers great food. They have awesome smoothies and bagel sandwiches as well as wraps. This is a great casual place to eat and enjoy the harbor.
If you haven’t gotten a chance to eat at one of these places, check them out! Enjoy!